A first-of-its-kind international conference and trade show, supported by Kepak, is set to examine the future of the rapidly growing and evolving Food-To-Go market.
Taking place in the Round Room at Dublin’s Mansion House on 21 May 2019, the immersive, full-day event will gather together a panel of expert speakers, award-winning retailers and industry specialists. The conference will also include an Exhibitors’ Hall where suppliers will showcase some of the most exciting ideas, innovative concepts and trending products in the Food-To-Go space.
The total size of the Food-To-Go segment in IOI for 2018 is €458 million in terms of consumer spending and €160 million in operator purchases, according to the latest research released by Bord Bia. The research also revealed that the 2019-2022 forecasted growth for consumer spending in the segment is expected to be 5.2% for the IOI.
The Food-To-Go Summit is a unique opportunity for attendees to meet new suppliers, network with like-minded companies, engage with award-winning international retailers and be a part of a series of food-centric talks and conversations with some of Europe’s leading experts in Food-To-Go.
Keynote speakers at the Food-To-Go Summit, include:
- Gavin Rothwell: Head of Food-To-Go & Retail Safaris IGD
- Maureen Gahan: Foodservice Specialist, Bord Bia
- Martin Kelleher, Managing Director, Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland
- Tormond Lier, Director, Deli De Luca
- Fresh, The Good Food Market Team: Winner of 2018 NACS International Convenience Retailer of the Year
- Peter Rigney & Brendan Boyle: Creative & Design Directors, TAP Creations
- Tom Fender: Managing Director, Bolt Learning & former co-owner of HIM shopper research consultancy
Pre-sale tickets are available to purchase now at a discounted date for a limited time only. For tickets, to become an exhibitor or for further information on the Food-To-Go Summit, visit: www.foodtogosummit.eu