It’s no surprise that the chicken dinner is close to our hearts – it represents family and friends like no other meal. A delicious chicken dinner is a sure thing and a family favourite. Our flame grilled chicken mini fillets are also great as a child’s meal or a contemporary starter in a country pub or a restaurant. Who doesn’t like roast dinner!
- Take equal quantities in weight of plain flour , egg and milk
- Blend until smooth
- Heat oven to 200c put in pudding trays with oil in to get hot
- Put batter into tins and cook until golden brown and fully cooked
- Peel two baby carrots and one baby turnip
- Other vegetables can be used with the season
- Blanch them in seasoned water till cooked
- Peel and roast one small potato
- Take two flame grilled Big Al’s chicken mini fillets ( perfect size and not reformed )
- Cook as per instructions
- Place Yorkshire pudding on the plate
- Place cooked vegetables neatly around
- Position the chicken fillets beside each other, then pour a little gravy into the pudding and around
Then tuck in and enjoy!
It makes for a delicious dinner that everyone will love.
Yum mm mm