new Big Al’s Beefroot Burger
Burgers with the Best of Both!
Big Al’s Beefroot Burger is a delicious blend of 70% Irish beef, 15% sweet beetroot and 15% crunchy quinoa, creating the perfect ‘balanced’ burger that still packs a real protein hit!
Big Al’s Beefroot Burger
- Product code: 958739
- Case: Net Weight: 7.2kg | 48 units x 150g each
Loyalty points: 70
Only available for products purchased from distributors participating in Food Alliance. Find out more here.
- Available in: Island of Ireland, UK, Europe,
- Suitable for: Quick Service Restaurants, Food-To-Go, Pubs & Hotels, Education, Catering,
Interested in this product?
take a closer look
Big Al’s Beefroot Burger offers consumers a reduced meat content burger and healthier menu option without having to compromise on taste or quality.
- QUALITY: add key callouts such as “100% grass-fed beef ” or “fully traceable from farm to fork” to your menu
- HEALTH: High protein and reduced fat’. A healthier option when compared with other gourmet burgers
- VERSATILITY: create innovative menu options such as chopped in a salad bowl, in a wrap or with a lettuce leaf carrier
- EASY TO PREPARE: perforated for faster cook time and cooks using the same methods as a normal beef burger
- DIFFERENTIATION: Create stand out by posting your builds on social media and adding a hashtag #BurgerswithaBlend
- TEXTURE: Tender-form filling process for a looser bound, meaty texture
Cook on Hotplate for 7½ – 8½ minutes, turning frequently during cooking. Cook product to a core temperature of 75°C.
Irish Beef (70%), Cooked Beetroot (15%), Cooked Quinoa (Water, Quinoa) (15%), salt, white pepper.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
- Energy (kJ) 779
- Energy (Kcal) 187
- Fat 12.5g
- of which saturates 5.7g
- Carbohydrate 2.2g
- of which sugars <0.2g
- Fibre 1.3g
- Protein 15.8g
- Salt 0.5g
talk to us today
And one of our experts will be in touch