Smokey Chipotle Chicken Baguette
Is it lunch yet? The smoked chipotle chicken baguette features the Big Al’s deli range breaded chicken fillets, chilli mayo, chipotle slaw, leafy lettuce all wrapped up in a crispy baguette
what you'll need
- Big Al’s Deli Range Breaded Chicken Fillets
- Chilli mayo
- Chipotle slaw
what to do
- Slice the baguette.
- Add chilli mayo inside your baguette.
- Dress the baguette with lettuce
- Cook the Big Al’s Deli Range Breaded Chicken Fillet as follows: Deep Fry at 180° for 6.5 – 7.5mins. or Oven Cook at 190° for 20 – 22 mins.
- Slice up your chicken fillet and place it into a baguette.
- Top with a serving of chipotle slaw.
You also might like
Steam-cooked Chicken Chilli Curry
- Big Chicken Co. Steamed Chicken Fillets
- 2 Large Onion, roughly chopped
- 6cm root ginger, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder
- 600g can chopped tomatoes
- 800g potato, peeled & cut into rough chunks
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.