Steak ‘n’ Pickle Burger
Steak your business on it! Steak burger, zingy pickles, melted cheese, tomato ketchup, mayo and a crisp leafy lettuce is the juiciest combination you can get in a brioche bun!
what you'll need
- 4oz Steak Burger
- Brioche bun
- Fried onions
- Cheddar Cheese Slice
what to do
- Remove burger from packaging and place on a hot plate or skillet.
- Lightly Toast the bun on the hotplate.
- Cook as follows:Place the burger on a preheated hotplate/skillet cook for 55 mins OR until a core temperature of 75°C is reached.
- Spread Ketchup on the bottom bu.
- Add crisp lettuce.
- Melt cheese on the burger and then place burger on top.
- Top with pickle.
- Small serving of fried onions.
- Add mayo to the top bun.
You also might like
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.