Born Again Brunch Burger
Our seasoned pork patty topped with a fried egg, melted cheddar cheese, spinach and country tomato relish on a delicious brioche bun. Brunch is better when its a burger.
what you'll need
what to do
- Toast up the brioche bun.
- Spread some country relish on your toasted brioche bun.
- Dress the toasted brioche bun with spinach.
- Cook as follows: Heat hot plate to 200°C. Place the Brunch Seasoned Pork Burger on a hot plate. Cook for 2 minutes. The total cook time for the Brunch Burger: 3.5 mins. Ensure the burger is 75°C
- Fry the egg.
- Melt the cheese on top of the burger.
- Place your fried egg over the melted cheese.
- Add some relish to the other half of the bun and gently close your burger, and Bon Appetite! The Brunch Burger is ready to make you feel born again!
You also might like
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.