Time for Prime
Kinda Classy, but kinda extra. Get the prime beef patty made with chuck and brisket beef takes the classic burger build with pickles to another level, change it up with gouda!
what you'll need
what to do
- Toast up the Deli Delicious Brioche bun on the griddle.
- Layer some mayo on the bun.
- Top with baby gem lettuce.
- Cook as follows: Remove from packaging, Place the Big Al’s Prime burger on a preheated hotplate/skillet cook for 3-5 mins on the first side, then 3 mins on the second side OR until a core temperature of 75°C is reached.
- Add the cheese while the burger is still on the hot plate allowing it to melt on the burger.
- Place the caramelised onions on top and add some sliced pickles.
- Spread some ketchup on the top of the bun and close the burger.
You also might like
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.