The Hot Jalepeno Burger
The burger for those who can handle it! Yes the heat. Big Al's Jalapeno Burger with cream cheese, a tiny splash of mayo to cool it and a bunch of rocket in a seeded brioche bun. Delicious and hot.
what you'll need
- Big Al’s Jalapeno Beef Burger
- Burger Seeded Bun
- Cream Cheese
- Rocket leaves
what to do
- Toast up the Seeded Bun.
- Spread some cream cheese on top.
- Cook as follows: Heat hot plate to 200°C and place de Jalepeno Burger on the hot plate. Cook for 3 minutes. Flip the burger and cook for 3 more minutes. The total cook time for the Jalapeno Burger: 8 minutes. Ensure that the burger is at 75°C
- Place the Jalapeno Burger on top.
- Add a layer of mayo.
- Bunch some more rocket leaves on top and close your burger with the Seeded Bun top.
You also might like
BECOME A KEPAK INSIDER
Keep your finger on the industry pulse with the latest foodservice news, insights and innovations.